Friday, June 1, 2007

Kim and Billy May 27, 2007

Kim and Billy had a really fun reception at Pinehills in Plymouth. When we started photographing Kim outside we had to deal with some mosqitos. Then a pescky bee came along that just loved her flowers. After the bee gave up I thought we were done, but a FROG jumped onto her wedding dress. This was a first for me. Quick action by her Dad resulted in both dress and frog in prefect condition. After that the wedding day was flawless and everyone had a great time.



1 comment:

KSH275 said...

I cannot begin to express how wonderful of a job Steve did at my wedding. Everyone who has seen the pictures have asked who did them and told me how impressed they were. Almost all of the pictures I'm in I can't remember even seeing the photographer there. That is how I know Steve is such a great photographer. I would recommend him any day of the week and already have to a few people that have weddings coming up.